My new 260G

So far so good
09955291912652be600b94e6a36a83ff.jpg
 
Great tank and set up.
Your radions are running on the AB+ schedule?
Would love to see an update and what your main parameters (KH/Ca/Mg/NO3/PO4) are.
Congratulations.
 
Thanks! yup ab+

KH 7
Ca 430
Mg 1400
No3: arround 10
Po3: 0.03 - 0.08

I will post some new pics soon, I have been a bit lazy ;)
 
Looking great Edosan.
Soon you will have to frag the corals at the top... or build a bigger tank.
 
That is amazing!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new