My new 55 gallon

musgrave314

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2016
Messages
51
Reaction score
28
Location
St. Louis, Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I have been out of the hobby for over 6 years. A long distance move forced me to liquidate my last 2 aquariums and I am finally getting back into it. Below are a few pictures from cycle through about 5 months in. I will try to update as it progresses. Thanks.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1460811007.938650.jpg

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1460811033.122719.jpg

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1460811051.340931.jpg

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1460811078.509676.jpg

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1460811096.161736.jpg

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1460811111.079655.jpg

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1460811137.615043.jpg

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1460811153.699422.jpg

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1460811174.918537.jpg

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1460811186.086402.jpg

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1460811224.423070.jpg
 
Welcome back! Nice setup and I really like the aquascaping.

Lastly, go BLUES. Maybe it's finally our year!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new