My New 75 Rimless build

Very nice set up, looking forward to seeing more:)
 
First small scape

710F3EBC-B0AA-4DA4-B58F-CA3A98D0E778.jpeg
 
I always try to think of what kind of corals I will place where, when aquascaping . What would be on the uppermost branches in your tank? Other than that I love it. And great build thread!

I don’t know yet but would would prob some if higher light sps to the right toward the middle. I fern want an acan garnde and a Zoa garden near bottom..may end up trying to graft a couple caps there also.
 
Dont need to wait a month , i cycled my tank with in a week, with some small bottle that my lfs gave me,

Its german made, and literally cycled my tank in less thn a week
 
Dont need to wait a month , i cycled my tank with in a week, with some small bottle that my lfs gave me,

Its german made, and literally cycled my tank in less thn a week

My ultimate goal isn’t to wait a month, but wait as long as it takes for the cycle to be complete. I have been testing daily.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new