My new 90 !

Jrstheone

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 6, 2013
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
The colony Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1363003298.843215.jpg



Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Beautiful!!


Chasing the Dream Giver, not the dream! Tonya
 
Looks good!!


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
The 90 looks great!! How do you like that size compared to the 55? I am considering upgrading my 55 in the next few months.
 
Haha he was a giant !! It finally passed away ! I don't know why but my clownfish is truly sad ! I love the 90 it totally awesome !


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new