My new Acan Ecinata

Myteemouse

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
913
Reaction score
5
Location
Tacoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
may12024.jpg
 
Ooo, that is a nice one!
 
That's a sweet one! I love echinatas, gotta keep em separated (from everything else). I have a nice echinata garden going, it's like the bad part of town to all the other corals.
 
That's a sweet one! I love echinatas, gotta keep em separated (from everything else). I have a nice echinata garden going, it's like the bad part of town to all the other corals.

That's the truth. It is surprising how far they can reach to get to another coral. I have one that has eviscerated several other pieces. I keep moving things farther and farther away from it.

Beautiful coral you've got there.


Robin
 
That's a sweet one! I love echinatas, gotta keep em separated (from everything else). I have a nice echinata garden going, it's like the bad part of town to all the other corals.

How are they for echinatas vs. echinatas?
 
Echinatas seem to be fine with other echinatas, but that's it from what I understand. Have 4 of them that actually touch, no problems.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new