My New ADA Zoa Nano

A few new shots....
Africa Palys from Sonny (MrCoral)
BluePaly2-16-09.jpg

Sick Aussie from Gastone (thx Garrett)
GastoneAussie22-16-08.jpg

GastoneAussie2-16-08.jpg

Inside the tank from the right
InTank2-16-08.jpg

Inside the tank from the left
InTank22-16-08.jpg

FTS
FTS2-16-08.jpg
 
What are u doing online!!!? I thought u and the fam were watching a movie. :)

Looking good though!
 
Waiting for the wife to get her butt down to the basement.........
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice man! I love your coral selections. :D
 
BTW I need some of those pink rimmed candy cane looking Aussie acan... :D
 
Watch you language buddy! :)

I didn't go to EA today. Phil wasn't there so I figured it would be pointless to go. Sonny is have a sale tomorrow though. i swing by and see what he has.
 
Rik,
Those side shots you posted are amazing, especially this one with those sharp blues!
InTank22-16-08.jpg


BTW, could you put me on your frag list for the ones just South West of the Mean Green Colony. It has a pink rim and white speckles.
 
A couple of crappy pics of new stuff (iPhone used) and one pic of the sun peeping into my basement this morning.

A1.jpg


po.jpg


Morn.jpg
 
Very nice sir! Those palys are filling out well and that blasto is awesome! I'll trade you some chalice for it!! LOL!
 
Nice Rik,

those pyramids are doing really well! Looks like the yellow tangs are taking a beating.

The 4 yellows have no aggression between them. The 3 small ones lived in the frag tank together for months before going to the 250. The large one has had an effed up dorsal fin since I got it. There are 8 tangs in there and they dont even look at each other. The purple was not a fan of the pyramids at 1st, but he's bored of them now.

Bring on the Tang police :pain10:
 
I love tangs!! I will have close to that in my new 315g coming soon. :D
 
thats interesting about the clown, my friends clowns did that same thing
his were full picassos though, one of them jumped
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new