My New ADA Zoa Nano

Random crap thrown in bottom of tank, will place them this week (only if the audit I'm expecting @ work does not happen)

Zoa1b.jpg


Zoa1d.jpg


P1270061.jpg


P1270063.jpg


Zoa1a.jpg


Acan1c.jpg


I want to have this tank looking sweet before Gadgets gets his up and running and makes mine look like glass box full of monkey poo.
 
Last edited:
nice set up. which powerhead is that? and what is your overflow rated at (how many gph)? how big is your sump? which return pump are you using?

nice clean set up.


Over flow is 'Life-Reef' nano rated @ 400gph
PH is a KORALIA 1 rated @ 400gph
Sump is ~5g
return pump is Ehiem 1250
 
I want to have this tank looking sweet before Gadgets gets his up and running and makes mine look like glass box full of monkey poo.

Watever! You know yours is gonna look better than mine. :)
 
My clowns have decided to "host" on my power head. At 1st I thought the female was dead and stuck to the PH, I was wrong. I went to pull the body off and away she swam. I thought she must be weak and soon to be a floater, again I was wrong. Tonight I find the male decided to "host" on the PH along with his bride! At least 10 times tonight I have seen them stuck, side bt side, to the PH.





Why?
 
Yea those are the best Blasto's I have ever seen. Frag please. :D
 
My clowns have decided to "host" on my power head. At 1st I thought the female was dead and stuck to the PH, I was wrong. I went to pull the body off and away she swam. I thought she must be weak and soon to be a floater, again I was wrong. Tonight I find the male decided to "host" on the PH along with his bride! At least 10 times tonight I have seen them stuck, side bt side, to the PH.





Why?

I'm sorry, but those have to be THE FUNNIEST clown videos i've ever seen!!!!

lol!!!!!!
 
Hey Gadgets,

can you remove the (no corals in it yet) from the thread title, or change it to (now has corals in it)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new