OP
Leishman

Leishman

143gadgets' Mentor
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Random crap thrown in bottom of tank, will place them this week (only if the audit I'm expecting @ work does not happen)

Zoa1b.jpg

Zoa1d.jpg

P1270061.jpg

P1270063.jpg

Zoa1a.jpg

Acan1c.jpg

I want to have this tank looking sweet before Gadgets gets his up and running and makes mine look like glass box full of monkey poo.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Leishman

Leishman

143gadgets' Mentor
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nice set up. which powerhead is that? and what is your overflow rated at (how many gph)? how big is your sump? which return pump are you using?

nice clean set up.

Over flow is 'Life-Reef' nano rated @ 400gph
PH is a KORALIA 1 rated @ 400gph
Sump is ~5g
return pump is Ehiem 1250

143gadgets

Mr. Meticulous
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to have this tank looking sweet before Gadgets gets his up and running and makes mine look like glass box full of monkey poo.

Watever! You know yours is gonna look better than mine. :)

OP
OP
Leishman

Leishman

143gadgets' Mentor
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My clowns have decided to "host" on my power head. At 1st I thought the female was dead and stuck to the PH, I was wrong. I went to pull the body off and away she swam. I thought she must be weak and soon to be a floater, again I was wrong. Tonight I find the male decided to "host" on the PH along with his bride! At least 10 times tonight I have seen them stuck, side bt side, to the PH.

Why?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yea those are the best Blasto's I have ever seen. Frag please. :D

143gadgets

Mr. Meticulous
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My clowns have decided to "host" on my power head. At 1st I thought the female was dead and stuck to the PH, I was wrong. I went to pull the body off and away she swam. I thought she must be weak and soon to be a floater, again I was wrong. Tonight I find the male decided to "host" on the PH along with his bride! At least 10 times tonight I have seen them stuck, side bt side, to the PH.

Why?

I'm sorry, but those have to be THE FUNNIEST clown videos i've ever seen!!!!

lol!!!!!!

OP
OP
Leishman

Leishman

143gadgets' Mentor
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Gadgets,

can you remove the (no corals in it yet) from the thread title, or change it to (now has corals in it)

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.9%
Back