my new baby... AKA The Café

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When large, they will eat small fish too. Mine in the frag tank ate some talbot damsels lol. Like, straight up ganked them when they swam near it's den lol.
I haven't heard someone use that word,"ganked" in forever. haha :smiling-face-with-sunglasses: :grinning-squinting-face:

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't heard someone use that word,"ganked" in forever. haha :smiling-face-with-sunglasses: :grinning-squinting-face:
Only word I could find to truely describe it.

Talbot would be chilling and cruising around, engineer would look all innocent and move a little sand, talbot would be just past the engineer and BAM, engineer would grab it by the meat just before the tail and drag it into the den. Perfect definition of ganking. A few minutes later, it would come out with a fat belly and still eat like a pig when I fed the tank.

Ended up using a guppy on a micro hook and fishing line to catch it and remove it from the 180 lol.

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
coffee time...lots to do today,,clean up mostly while we wait for inspector ....gonna be 110 degrees here today...have to do a little on the 300 today, clean sump and pumps...pump slowing down on the sulfur reactor and phosphate reactor...Wife company she works for does everything from printing on anything (paper to wrap cars), embroidering and acrylic. They have left over 1/4 inch cast acrylic so they gonna use the laser to cut me sizes so I can make two 5 gallon reserve tanks for rodi and kalk for dosing pumps to add to sump as needed. I lose about 1/2 gallon a day evap...

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
FREEZING ,but i am ok with that...;)
between mother nature and elec spinning ,feels good...:)
have not made it to bsmt yet...:rolleyes:

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't know they ate crabs.

Neither did I lol but I had wondered where my old ones went, small fish I had heard about but my black clown goby is the smallest fish in the tank and perches a lot, I guess it is about 14" now and unless fish go missing it stays, it's bestie is the mandarin and if tried to eat her it would choke. ;)
When I get some money I will get an abalone and maybe a conch or three, nothing to trade with my lfs currently for anything new.

Sean Clark

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Abalone are fantastic.
Screenshot_20220408-190936_Photos.jpg

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Neither did I lol but I had wondered where my old ones went, small fish I had heard about but my black clown goby is the smallest fish in the tank and perches a lot, I guess it is about 14" now and unless fish go missing it stays, it's bestie is the mandarin and if tried to eat her it would choke. ;)
When I get some money I will get an abalone and maybe a conch or three, nothing to trade with my lfs currently for anything new.
An abalone or two are on my short list of things I would like in the anemone tank.

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
1655498448545.png

I played 3 seasons, started during season of harvest, my opinion the best
We started on delve. We bailed on Blizzard with the crap they did.

I tried lost ark and it made me sick.
Counter strike was my favorite fps, and playing medic in tfc was the best to tick people off. I quit playing when medics couldnt spread disease. Sure that was tfc 2.

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
POP...
HEY...don't be lickin'up my glass an all, i just cleaned it...:Dwell kinda ...:rolleyes:
IMG_20220615_145841_267.jpg

need to recharge my brains...:yawning-face:"stupid new emojis"...:(
IMG_6345.JPG
IMG_6347.JPG
IMG_6348.JPG

That'll do it ...;)
@Scratch08 here's the line up,pick n lick time...:p

have a great evening y'all..."insert old man emoji here"...;):)

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 25 42.4%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 24 40.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.4%
Back