my new baby... AKA The Café

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
good morning all... :)
IMG_20220820_231820_176.jpg

lots of lightning and thunder all around last night,not a drop of rain...:rolleyes:
that's good and bad ...;)
IMG_20220820_174351_150.jpg

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
coffee,, ah sunday morning....sheet rock will be delivered this Wednesday. Instead of about $20 bucks a sheet, got a deal at lowes for $13 bucks a sheet, contractor price when you get more then 34.. Have to do one last roll of insulation today in the walls. . Got new Jebao dcq 6000 pump and all the pvc etc to make a manifold for it to run my bio pellet reactor and siporax reaactor today. It kinda cloudy here.

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got all the acrylic cut on the table cnc so I can make few prototypes of the design for the five-gallon square containers, for rodi, ato, kalk, dosing or whatever someone wants to put in them. A few things to get from wholesaler distributors, plastic screws and hard plastic draw tubes for inside the containers.
The foot print of the containers are 10"x10"..so two can easily fit under most 24" tank stands side by side.
Already have the logo designed, just have to program the laser to etch it.
Also working on two types of cylinder reactors, either 3 or 4 inch diameters and either clear or blacked out with a window for which ever look or filtration bacteria environment you are wanting to establish..

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
they are great for controlling Hydnophora lol. Not much can do that, but they can.
See and I keep a 1-in frag of hydnophora around just to put next to things to knock them back. I had J cut and bring me some just to be the enforcer.

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
See and I keep a 1-in frag of hydnophora around just to put next to things to knock them back. I had J cut and bring me some just to be the enforcer.
I have a few colonies and do the same lol. You can throw it in the sand, shove it up high and it does not care. I think there may actually be a small colony behind the rocks in the 180. I dropped a piece back there and can sort of see some green through spaces in the rocks lol. But, there is a ton of stuff back there growing from opps and uhh ohhs.

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have a few colonies and do the same lol. You can throw it in the sand, shove it up high and it does not care. I think there may actually be a small colony behind the rocks in the 180. I dropped a piece back there and can sort of see some green through spaces in the rocks lol. But, there is a ton of stuff back there growing from opps and uhh ohhs.
nice problem to have I suppose!

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 66 35.3%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.7%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 59 31.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back