my new baby... AKA The Café

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
There are occasionally momentary delays with this site. I experience them every time I’m on here. So, I sometimes can’t reply as quickly as I’d like. I think “they’re” watching me.
Watch out for "The Man". Actually, I just met the LPS Man... His name is Phil. Is he watching you think?

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
problems flaws GIF
I had faith you would get that one.
Yeah, pretty sure we gonna keep you around ;)
When I want your opinion I’ll drive down to Alabama and beat it out of you. :squinting-face-with-tongue:

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm just trying to figure out the etiquette for quoterbating.
It's kind of like when the dad from "Little People, Big World" tagged himself with air quotes, right? "I'm just Matt Roloff being a 'Matt Roloff'"

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's kind of like when the dad from "Little People, Big World" tagged himself with air quotes, right? "I'm just Matt Roloff being a 'Matt Roloff'"
Homie can shoot a pumpkin like 500 yards and he's only three pumpkins tall. He earned it.

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I’d like to agree with you, really, I would. However, I have no idea what you’re talking about.

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Homie can shoot a pumpkin like 500 yards and he's only three pumpkins tall. He earned it.
I’d like to agree with you too. However, once again, I have no idea what is being discussed. I will say, though, that I didn’t even know they made pumpkin guns.

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I’d like to agree with you too. However, once again, I have no idea what is being discussed. I will say, though, that I didn’t even know they made pumpkin guns.
Basically we're discussing "Little People, Big World"
elf GIF

Will Ferrell Running GIF by filmeditor

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You need to know nothing other than, Large Diresa clam sized human, chunks punkin at a distance.

Snap judgement?

Scratch08

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had faith you would get that one.

When I want your opinion I’ll drive down to Alabama and beat it out of you. :squinting-face-with-tongue:
It’s “drive up” for you… about 13 hours if my memory serves me well tonight… unless you drive like my wife then it’s 6 hours :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 51 40.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 34 27.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back