my new baby... AKA The Café

Nate Chalk

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright ,got an hour to shoot "the poop" ...:rolleyes:
Never ,NO coffee for me nope...:face-without-mouth: CHEERS...:)
WP_20200222_14_48_37_Pro.jpg

Soo, whatcha y'all wanna see ? coral , fish, pups, "pool table ", or me to just Shut up for once??...:grinning-face-with-big-eyes:...;):)
hit me with some of those sticks :)

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Screw it drop will be posted on my thread build....
Please show some love and stop by the thread if you can

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Say Nothing Drama GIF by Mammoth Screen
fox tv GIF by STAR
start fresh good morning GIF by Dr. Donna Thomas Rodgers
... :thinking-face:

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you all think aloe plant residue is reef safe?

I have awful eczema on my hands. It is always worse in the winter due to cold and constant hand washing. Hand soap makes it so much worse. The itching and cracking is currently next level. Any “medicine” I have for it, is a thick ointment and resists being washed off. Obviously I don’t want those my tanks. I have fresh aloe plants I grow and this does seem to help my eczema. I try to avoid using soaps on my hands as much as possible so I quick rinse with water would be ideal before working on the tanks. I realize there probably isn’t a definitive answer. Just hoping because it’s a plant…… thoughts or open to other suggestions.
Sorry you have to deal with this as it can get downright terrible.

It may sound odd but have you ever tried Udder Butter. Not the imitation stuff but the actual product that is used on cows. My ex used to have what you have and would slather her hands up and then put on a pair of gloves before bed and wear them all night.

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you all think aloe plant residue is reef safe?

I have awful eczema on my hands. It is always worse in the winter due to cold and constant hand washing. Hand soap makes it so much worse. The itching and cracking is currently next level. Any “medicine” I have for it, is a thick ointment and resists being washed off. Obviously I don’t want those my tanks. I have fresh aloe plants I grow and this does seem to help my eczema. I try to avoid using soaps on my hands as much as possible so I quick rinse with water would be ideal before working on the tanks. I realize there probably isn’t a definitive answer. Just hoping because it’s a plant…… thoughts or open to other suggestions.
I hear that vitamin D can help with eczema. Maybe try a supplement?

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry you have to deal with this as it can get downright terrible.

It may sound odd but have you ever tried Udder Butter. Not the imitation stuff but the actual product that is used on cows. My ex used to have what you have and would slather her hands up and then put on a pair of gloves before bed and wear them all night.
I have tried utter cream in the past but probably not the legit stuff marketed for cows.. part of my issue is lack of care. I’m constantly washing my hands dealing with the littles and then not properly moisturizing… I also have my hands the tank a lot so I try to avoid greasy or ointment products in general. I doubt my husband would be excited about me gloving up before crawling into bed. :face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy:
The last part was mostly a joke ;)

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 23 28.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 37.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back