my new baby... AKA The Café

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love zoa and palythoa. But no more. I cant keep them alive.

I dont think cipro could help me here. Hoping for the best on your coral.
They just die on me too. Tried 4 different times and always melt away with in days. I have given up on trying to keep them.

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
They just die on me too. Tried 4 different times and always melt away with in days. I have given up on trying to keep them.
It had to have happened when my nitrates bottomed out. The just melted and... this wasnt even a month ago. I was getting ready to look into some krakatoas.... not my luck.
Good morning everyone hope you all have a great day....you been getting some sleep over there Frank lol
If im right, starlee is going to be nesting, pacing, restless tonight right after midnight.. but probably friday...

F i s h y

2nd In Command.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning ,no pups yet...:flushed-face:restless ,panting,pacing for days now...o_O
how are y'all ??...:)
I am also restless, panting, and pacing.... its almost new tank time and I'm anxious.

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wait your pregnant too?
walk-the-plank-walk-the-plank-matey.gif

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 47 41.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 10.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 32 28.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 21 18.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.8%
Back