my new baby... AKA The Café

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone how are you all doing....happy friyay and hope all is well got dad duties tonight popcorn, movies, candy, soda, cake, more candy.....detective pikachu is going to be playing with some old school pokemon cartoons.....bumblebee snails are doing work with the vermitid snails and the reef is looking good....making up some more afr and testing everything tonight....should be an awesome night....

Nate Chalk

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone how are you all doing....happy friyay and hope all is well got dad duties tonight popcorn, movies, candy, soda, cake, more candy.....detective pikachu is going to be playing with some old school pokemon cartoons.....bumblebee snails are doing work with the vermitid snails and the reef is looking good....making up some more afr and testing everything tonight....should be an awesome night....
How old is old school :)

run, sand volley, dump some calcium in, sushi for dinner??

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How old is old school :)

run, sand volley, dump some calcium in, sushi for dinner??
Original pokemon cartoon from 1997 like og og old school style...hahaha well numbers looking good today littlest was sleeping for her nap so i took advantage of the time....dosed up to get to the levels wanna keep....
20230714_174121.jpg

Nate Chalk

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Original pokemon cartoon from 1997 like og og old school style...hahaha well numbers looking good today littlest was sleeping for her nap so i took advantage of the time....dosed up to get to the levels wanna keep....
20230714_174121.jpg
The one I grew up with. :)

Need to get you a Google sheet . Spicy graphs .

F i s h y

2nd In Command.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20230714_174121.jpg
Like the way you wrote out the changes.

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like the way you wrote out the changes.
Thanks brotha....had to whip up some more afr last dose went in yesterday so figure what the heck why not get it back....
Im seeing .2 to .3 decrease a day in alk. And am dosing 9ml of afr to the tank to hold at 8.5 to 8.7 checking dosing lines everyday so i dont have an issue like i did this last time with clogging and checking phos every 2 to 3 days for the time being to prevent spikes....need some more macro but tbh the prices here are insane and dont feel like ordering online lol....for a small container not even a fist size ball of chaeto is like 20$ and im not a fan of chaeto i like the red macros but dragon tongue and breath is outrageous here almost 40$ for less then a golf ball size chunk....so idk i guess a waiting game....lol

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The one I grew up with. :)

Need to get you a Google sheet . Spicy graphs .
No good with technology and a paper calender works i read good for the most part lol so i can see fluctuations in my head.....photographic image type brain so kinda helps see a graph image up there lol

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wheels are spinning , body is not cooperating ...:rolleyes:
Prob just a quick look at tanks then Fire ?... pretty dam muggly out there!...:rolleyes::)

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm trying to figure out how to get this apex reset? I got it link with my new fusion account, but when on the dashboard, it's saying I'm missing tons of modules, so I'm thinking it's still has the previous users info/settings?

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm trying to figure out how to get this apex reset? I got it link with my new fusion account, but when on the dashboard, it's saying I'm missing tons of modules, so I'm thinking it's still has the previous users info/settings?
@Projects with Sam ?

Caption This Contest OFFICIAL VOTING POLL! (make a post in this thread and you could win a prize too)

• "What do you mean?! I am smiling!

• "Did she really just rejoin the ReefAholics Anonymous group...AGAIN?!"

• "Take a look at the new Sexy Shrimp!"

• "I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clownfish? I amuse you?"

• "Looks like your living room is going through the ugly stage"

• "Aghhh! Go put on your makeup before feeding me, please!"

• "You try eating sand and not get constipated!"

• "Everyone, hide! The landlord is coming!"

• "He touched the butt!"

• "They forgot to shut off the RO line and left for work...AGAIN"

• "Get off my sand!"

• "What do you mean I can't say that on a family friendly forum?"

• "My face looking over my bank statement after a reef show..."

• "Kids, you're grounded! Get back in my mouth!"

• "When you see a human with a bucket and know somethings is about to go down."

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back