Rating - 0%
0   0   0
47be6041dc832e5b3c61579cc5c1a212.jpg
This is kinda funny though

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning y'all...:)
and I logged off thinking y'all went to bed...:rolleyes:watched Guardians of the galaxy 3 ,and actually made it thru whole movie
gotta leave, off to see neuro,wish me luck today...:grimacing-face:

Have a great day everyone...;):)

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning y'all...:)
and I logged off thinking y'all went to bed...:rolleyes:watched Guardians of the galaxy 3 ,and actually made it thru whole movie
gotta leave, off to see neuro,wish me luck today...:grimacing-face:

Have a great day everyone...;):)
Season 6 Good Luck GIF by Friends

Sincerely

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All you Chevy guys, my hubs current Ford, we bought at 45k. It just rolled 307k. All original engine, tranny, diff, turbo, only oil changes wheel bearings and brakes. Hubs took the upmost care of this one. Heavy tows regularly, bulldozers, tractors, gravel, hundreds of scrap cars. It's been the best darn Ford a Ford lover could ask for. It's left us stranded ZERO times, even had 2 "almost" breakdowns, neither one left us fully stranded, just limped to home (def system fail, fixed with a delete), or a place to fix (blew a turbo charge tube, fixed in a parkinglot).

We've also had many many Chevy's over the years, in fact, it's usually me that drives the Chevy. But I finally kicked my last Chevy to the curb (it was a Cadillac but still a Chevy heart), and got the ultimate upgrade to my Momster truck.

Never a dodge though, I'm not a monster.

Sorry @907_Reefer . Since you live in Alaska you have the "Drive whatever crap" pass :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
All you Chevy guys, my hubs current Ford, we bought at 45k. It just rolled 307k. All original engine, tranny, diff, turbo, only oil changes wheel bearings and brakes. Hubs took the upmost care of this one. Heavy tows regularly, bulldozers, tractors, gravel, hundreds of scrap cars. It's been the best darn Ford a Ford lover could ask for. It's left us stranded ZERO times, even had 2 "almost" breakdowns, neither one left us fully stranded, just limped to home (def system fail, fixed with a delete), or a place to fix (blew a turbo charge tube, fixed in a parkinglot).

We've also had many many Chevy's over the years, in fact, it's usually me that drives the Chevy. But I finally kicked my last Chevy to the curb (it was a Cadillac but still a Chevy heart), and got the ultimate upgrade to my Momster truck.

Never a dodge though, I'm not a monster.

Sorry @907_Reefer . Since you live in Alaska you have the "Drive whatever crap" pass :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
My brother has a Ford once. He skipped an oil change so it left him on the side of the road in protest.

I've pretty much driven GM my whole life (except for the Jeep Minivan we had for about 6 months before it blew up... And when I bought the Ram 1500). I've had Buick, Olds, Cadillac, Pontiac, Chevy, and GMC. Haven't had one leave me stranded yet (well, except when I drove my STS through 3' of water and the motor threw a rod... Apparently if the water is up to the bottom of your windows it's not good?). I drive GM because my father-in-law is a GM mechanic and I get parts at cost (sometimes free) and I get labor for the cost of dinner. I've driven a Ford several times (my dad owned one) and it drove nice and had lots of cab space but the bed was short and the towing capacity was low. I owned my Dodge for about 2 years and it was decent but nothing like the Tahoe I traded it in on.

HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH BULLIES IN YOUR TANK?

• I place the offender in an acclimation box for a period of time (jail).

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • I remove the offender entirely and reintroduce them at a later time (rehab).

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • I use the mirror method (a little reverse psychology).

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • I rearrange rock work (throw them off).

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • I don't tolerate bullies. Bye bye fishy!

Votes: 14 23.0%
  • I've never dealt with a tank bully.

Votes: 17 27.9%
  • Other (please explain!)

Votes: 8 13.1%
Back