my new baby... AKA The Café

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good morning everyone ... :)
all is well ,can't seem to stay awake or asleep more than a couple hrs at a time for the last week or two
tests and neuro early next week...:rolleyes:

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
all is well ,can't seem to stay awake or asleep more than a couple hrs at a time for the last week or two
Also have a visit to a doctor on Monday. Getting old sucks. It seems like the older you get the more orifices they need to inspect. Not happy. First time getting completely knocked out with anesthesia as well. Man will have stories, I'm sure. At least I will have more room for stuffing on Thursday.

Fishy888

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please tell me they’re going to start treating you.

Fishy888

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also have a visit to a doctor on Monday. Getting old sucks. It seems like the older you get the more orifices they need to inspect. Not happy. First time getting completely knocked out with anesthesia as well. Man will have stories, I'm sure. At least I will have more room for stuffing on Thursday.
Tell me about it. It’s not just orifices they want to check either.

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So how goes it everyone on this beautiful Thursday afternoon?
It goes! I'm test cooking a turkey today. Well, smoking a turkey. It's a new smoker than I've used in the past so I wanted to do a tester so I know my timelines and what not. No family comes over, just the hubs and I and the 4 kids, but they are turkey lovers so this is thier favorite food holiday.

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm getting ready to wash the blood off my hands...
Usually a good thing in my house!
Kate Mckinnon Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Fishy888

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It goes! I'm test cooking a turkey today. Well, smoking a turkey. It's a new smoker than I've used in the past so I wanted to do a tester so I know my timelines and what not. No family comes over, just the hubs and I and the 4 kids, but they are turkey lovers so this is thier favorite food holiday.
It’s my favorite food holiday as well. We’re having two people coming to our little shindig though. I’ll be up early since I’m making stuffing from scratch and cooking the bird. It’s a 21 pounder.

Fish Styx

In Cod We Crust
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
And to think this morning he woke up with finding love as his main goal. See what happens.
I'm sure that @tbrown will love him with a little butter and garlic.

907_Reefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

We deep fry here :winking-face:

Bought a new round of peanut oil today, 5 gal for $145 :oops:

Last year pic

20211125_132808.jpg

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
And to think this morning he woke up with finding love as his main goal. See what happens.
He was an absolute stud. His neck was probably 30" around. He's about a 100" buck even with his broken antlers. He busted off one point on the right and the top part of his right main beam. He's a fighter! Or at least he was...

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 98 41.5%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 116 49.2%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 9 3.8%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 8 3.4%
Back