my new baby... AKA The Café

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yes. Multiple posts have been removed that have violated our terms of service. This is no secret. No one is hiding it. I've just cleaned up some more. We've actually made multiple posts in this thread asking that rules be followed.

Continued disregard for the rules will result in removal from this thread (or other administrative restriction of accounts). Guys, we've tried simply removing posts that are in violation without additional penalties because we truly don't like to take additional action against members if it's avoidable. However, the number of reports and moderator activity generated by this thread is simply surprising. All we're asking is that the site rules be followed (especially the family-friendly policy). Additionally, it's time for the public criticism of the staff and moderating decisions to stop.

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well gosh golly Mrs Molly.

What I don’t get and never will is why people are such nincompoopers.

If you don’t like something in a thread - on the internet- leave or better yet hit the ignore button on the person who post it. Heck I hit the ignore button on people who are just poopy people. I don’t report them. I don’t care. Now they can go live in their corner and I never have to see them again. It’s perfect really. Wish I could hit the ignore button on people in real life.

You have a choice to read a thread, no one is forcing you. Grow up, mind your own business, walk away (or I guess click away).

I swear people are too sensitive. I would 100% guarantee that those who run and complain about something here have seen worse, done worse, and shared worse….

Keyboard bullies
People who want more power

Frickety frack those cluckity clacks.

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
1714711314158.png

Reefing_addiction

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow…”ooooh tell me how” (which was a joke if the mods didn’t catch it) got removed

Fishy’s post about who he ignores
Poof all gone...:face-without-mouth:
just love Timber's tail...:)
20240502_221111.jpg

rainin now...:rolleyes:
that was a tad bit extreme

What did Fishy say that needed to go? Who he ignores. Everyone has a right to voice their opinion and ignore whomever they want. His post wasn’t offensive or anything

We have the right to ignore people.

Reefing_addiction

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hug this rabbit instead looks like it would make a great smuggler
IMG_8473.jpeg
Actually it looks like it has the face of a cat ….how odd…and I called it a smuggler- I mean you could definitely hide some stuff in that fluff- so it’s a Rabbit Cat smuggler

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well gosh golly Mrs Molly.

What I don’t get and never will is why people are such nincompoopers.

If you don’t like something in a thread - on the internet- leave or better yet hit the ignore button on the person who post it. Heck I hit the ignore button on people who are just poopy people. I don’t report them. I don’t care. Now they can go live in their corner and I never have to see them again. It’s perfect really. Wish I could hit the ignore button on people in real life.

You have a choice to read a thread, no one is forcing you. Grow up, mind your own business, walk away (or I guess click away).

I swear people are too sensitive. I would 100% guarantee that those who run and complain about something here have seen worse, done worse, and shared worse….

Keyboard bullies
People who want more power

Frickety frack those cluckity clacks.
Except that we have site rules that are well-documented and that every member of this forum agreed to follow. When those rules are not followed, the posts that violate those rules are removed (and in most cases, we just go on with our day). Only in cases of repeated refusal to follow site rules do we have to take additional action.

Look, we appreciate the camaraderie and support for one another that is reflected in this thread. We appreciate the humor and laughs (as long as it's within the community guidelines). All we are asking is that the rules of this site be respected and followed.

Have a good night, everyone.

Reefing_addiction

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Except that we have site rules that are well-documented and that every member of this forum agreed to follow. When those rules are not followed, the posts that violate those rules are removed (and in most cases, we just go on with our day). Only in cases of repeated refusal to follow site rules do we have to take additional action.

Look, we appreciate the camaraderie and support for one another that is reflected in this thread. We appreciate the humor and laughs (as long as it's within the community guidelines). All we are asking is that the rules of this site be respected and followed.

Have a good night, everyone.
That wasn’t directed at you. It was a general statement of the way I see things.

You have a job to do.
I respect that.
I guess I grew up different that’s all.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Then everyone needs to follow them including the mods themselves.
If you see a mod breaking the rules then please report it and we will make sure we’re all following them. Thank you.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 33 19.8%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 126 75.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.6%
Back