my new baby... AKA The Café

F i s h y

2nd In Command.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What dont you like about it looks pretty good to me
:) thanks as always I am my worst critic... dimensions are a little off, shelf for fragging is off a little, dont like how the 40B is fitting under it, its just not quite what I have pictured in my mind. Close to it, and completely functional... but just not quite to the level I want it at....

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First of all, you people are making me want to get either a frag system or set up a nano so I can start on corals (which I think are almost more of a draw for me than fish, and I freaking adore my fish...).

second of all, @Fishy65, you fish in the white river? Where at? I know you’re in central Indiana like me. Haven’t been fishing in at least 15 years but I’ve been wanting to go for it again. I need more peaceful things in my life lol

edit: not trying to force my way into joining You on a fishing trip, just wondered where I should go lol

F i s h y

2nd In Command.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@BeltedCoyote i live in Bartholomew County. The Driftwood and Flatrock rivers join here to form the East fork of the white river. There are great small mouth bass holes on the Driftwood. The Flatrock isn't quite as good. But there are some ok spots. I enjoy floating both in my kayak. South of Columbus the river is full of bass and cats. I have a few spots I really like. I also fish the tailwaters at lake Monroe and Brookville lake. The whitewater River south of Brookville has some great clean water and fishing. Again my preferred method is kayak or canoe. For sure if your a yakker we could meet up and go. Im always looking for new people to fish with.

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good golly I got behind, way behind.

Every thing is looking great. I went back to those giant colonies and was to stunned to go further, Those reminded me of a dude I knew. He has a clam grew so big that the only way it was coming out was to break the tank. Bummer about the tank that broke.

TriggerFinger

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey @fishguy242
I went to feed the fish this morning and I noticed the Goni was kinda closed up. I fed, the Goni appeared to be puffing back up. Shortly after I went upstairs and shut the basement lights off. I went back down a few minutes later but didn’t turn the lights on. To my amazement, lady clown is cuddling the Goniopora!! WHAT IS SHE THINKING?!

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hi,it will get used to her:)better keep your lips wet ,new corals coming next wed;)ripe for the licking:p
hammers,frogs,torches.ohh boy;)

Erin O

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi,it will get used to her:)better keep your lips wet ,new corals coming next wed;)ripe for the licking:p
hammers,frogs,torches.ohh boy;)
I'm already licking them!!!! ;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
giphy.gif

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i will post mother colonies ,w new colonies,and date best as i can on each ,really cool history on these here pieces;)
gonna run ,try to get through 50 messages real quick n acclimate ,thanks to all who have supported me through this year:rolleyes:and a special thanks to @Katrina71 ,who accepted me with open arms ,to basically meet all you great people,and more!!!
i forgot about this ,thank you @Chrisfish ,i will take pics and ,show mothers and babies as soon as i can:rolleyes::)

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 23.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 57 34.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 50 30.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.4%
Back