my new baby... AKA The Café

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been fairly absent the last week, just reading to keep semi-caught up. Anyone else feel like the full moon is off cycle?? Crazies are coming out at weird times. I'm exhausted. I didn't buy myself anything this week to cope either, I think that says a lot for how exhausted they've made me

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been fairly absent the last week, just reading to keep semi-caught up. Anyone else feel like the full moon is off cycle?? Crazies are coming out at weird times. I'm exhausted. I didn't buy myself anything this week to cope either, I think that says a lot for how exhausted they've made me

yeah somethings up. One of my clients spent all week acting like he didn’t know me and was pulling out all the stops to try and push the proverbial buttons. My GF who is the director of nursing in a long term care facility has also had an extra helping of extra all week.

a
Fresh Prince Shrug GIF by MOODMAN

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s wrong with people?
If you know what you have dont ask for an ID ask for confirmation and if you think you know better than everyone else then why are you asking everyone!
And I know reading something means I can infer whatever Attitude I want but it’s really easy to say thank you and when you don’t I can hear the attitude flying off the keyboard at me.
grrrrr

rant over

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you know what you have dont ask for an ID ask for confirmation and if you think you know better than everyone else then why are you asking everyone!
And I know reading something means I can infer whatever Attitude I want but it’s really easy to say thank you and when you don’t I can hear the attitude flying off the keyboard at me.
grrrrr

rant over
i feel ya' ,just took my caps off...:mad:bet i have some posts removed by morn...:mad::mad:...still fuming...no more comment=...;Blackeye

Dcal

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
grrrrr

rant over
found it and thats rediculous

im losing my mind on you know whos third thread. i was patient and thought I had it fixed on the 2nd thread but now its just rough

Reefing_addiction

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
found it and thats rediculous

im losing my mind on you know whos third thread. i was patient and thought I had it fixed on the 2nd thread but now its just rough
“I don’t need cycling stuff cuz I’m getting my rock shipped in water”. I’m laughing so hard my side hurts

and all those inverts he wants to stick in 20g! Holy moly!

Reefing_addiction

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey! dw hes designing it like that
I can’t read through 50 pages of nonsense my head would explode!
Was he the same one who said someone is getting the ignore button? Do we have those lol

Edit; never mind I think I confused one twerp for another

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 135 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.9%
Back