I feel.... betrayed. :(
Leave Me Alone Shut Up GIF by The Young Turks

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Give it a few @BeltedCoyote he's made this cycle a few times. Rained it in, then starts spouting about how his friend knows everything. At some point i just have to check out on someone who is unwilling to help themselves.

Good on you for having the patience. I've got my own mouthy teenagers to deal with.

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Give it a few @BeltedCoyote he's made this cycle a few times. Rained it in, then starts spouting about how his friend knows everything. At some point i just have to check out on someone who is unwilling to help themselves.

Good on you for having the patience. I've got my own mouthy teenagers to deal with.

I grew up with a brother with autism and work with the same population professionally. Somehow I have insane patience

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I grew up with a brother with autism and work with the same population professionally. Somehow I have insane patience
I raise you a daughter, a son with aspbergers and 3 bonus kids.
I win. :cool:

F i s h y

2nd In Command.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey belt...

At some point peeps gotta learn the hard way... my nearly 18 year old daughter is a classic example.

Your welcome to ask me if you need answers to give to him as long as you have patience. But I won't directly help someone who appears to want to hear what they want instead of what they should :)

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey belt...

At some point peeps gotta learn the hard way... my nearly 18 year old daughter is a classic example.

Your welcome to ask me if you need answers to give to him as long as you have patience. But I won't directly help someone who appears to want to hear what they want instead of what they should :)
Well said.

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey belt...

I told all my kids "hold on to the thought you know everything. when you turn eighteen and/or graduate you get to go forth and prove it." :cool:

F i s h y

2nd In Command.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I told all my kids "hold on to the thought you know everything. when you turn eighteen and/or graduate you get to go forth and prove it." :cool:
Funny how quickly they learn you don't know what you don't know until you know it...

BeltedCoyote

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I raise you a daughter, a son with aspbergers and 3 bonus kids.
I win. :cool:

I mean.... I could go into what I had to deal with my brother. And how it ****** me up and nearly destroyed my family. And how I’m still dealing with it and feel like I’ll have to be there for him when I feel like I won’t ever have the resources to be there for him with my career path.

but I didn’t bring it up as a joke or a competition. Hope you didn’t think that’s what I was trying to do

BeltedCoyote

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey belt...

yeah I know. Just felt I should give it my shot. Probably foolish but you inspired me with all the help you’ve given and are giving me.

probably asking to be burned. But hey. I’m a stubborn child born out of wedlock. (Because auto censorship is a thing)

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I mean.... I could go into what I had to deal with my brother. And how it ****** me up and nearly destroyed my family. And how I’m still dealing with it and feel like I’ll have to be there for him when I feel like I won’t ever have the resources to be there for him with my career path.

but I didn’t bring it up as a joke or a competition. Hope you didn’t think that’s what I was trying to do
nope. jerking your chain cuz my feeling got hurt. :cool:

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ah. Fair dos then. Wasn’t trying to out martyr you or anything. Sorry.
dude, pay attention... I don't have feelings. ;)
jerking your chain again.
if I quit replying to you then you'll know you've attained "Julie status".
that would be my sister I haven't seen or talked to in seven years.
and she lives a 1/2 hour drive away. unless she moved again.:cool:

BeltedCoyote

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dude, pay attention... I don't have feelings. ;)
jerking your chain again.
if I quit replying to you then you'll know you've attained "Julie status".
that would be my sister I haven't seen or talked to in seven years.
and she lives a 1/2 hour drive away. unless she moved again.:cool:
believe star wars GIF

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 28 36.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 24 31.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 18.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back