my new baby... AKA The Café

Thespammailaccount

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys I want some advice....

I signed up for secret Santa. Was really looking forward to it. But the person I drew put 4 items on their wish list.... the least expensive item on their list was 249.99.... the most expensive.... 499.89.... the minimum budget is supposed to be like 25 bucks... I was planning on like 100 or 150 max....

What should I do?
A sack of coal

TriggerFinger

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys I want some advice....

I signed up for secret Santa. Was really looking forward to it. But the person I drew put 4 items on their wish list.... the least expensive item on their list was 249.99.... the most expensive.... 499.89.... the minimum budget is supposed to be like 25 bucks... I was planning on like 100 or 150 max....

What should I do?
My person has an entire tank set up. I can’t afford it but I want to gift it SOOOO badly. I also love giving wanted gifts; makes me feel good to see others happy!
On another note; do we get their stuff shipped to us and then package it up and send all at once? Can we ship something to them every week?!?! Like one item is a box of salt; I don’t want to pay to ship that to the recipient.

Last edited:

TriggerFinger

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
giphy.gif

Scratch08

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My person has an entire tank set up. I can’t afford it but I want to gift it SOOOO badly. I also love giving wanted gifts; makes me feel good to see others happy!
On another note; do we get their stuff shipped to us and then package it up and send all at once? Can we ship something to them every week?!?! Like one item is a box of salt; I don’t want to pay to ship that to the recipient.
They should have their address listed on elfster...ship straight to them if it is...if not, ask Santa for their address.

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
they were looking awesome last night,light just went on at 11,going to wait another hour to go down not to spook them,i want to train them to eat from my hand..i just love that ;) :)

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You could amazon a package at a time or have it all shipped to you and than ship it to them.

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They should have their address listed on elfster...ship straight to them if it is...if not, ask Santa for their address.
You can also send them questions through elftster with out giving up your info

Thespammailaccount

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
An entire tank setup? Carbon for you too

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 58 74.4%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 9 11.5%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 7.7%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back