my new baby... AKA The Café

Nate Chalk

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reusing Original Content is not a crime.
ZomboMeme 10032023194040.jpg
L.

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dibs on weird uncle!
Sam is like your sisters Super Smart boyfriend whos always been around that you mostly understand, kind of want to get high with, and think... Just maybe... Likes torturing replica toy story figurines.

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sam is like your sisters Super Smart boyfriend whos always been around that you mostly understand, kind of want to get high with, and think... Just maybe... Likes torturing replica toy story figurines.
Bro seriously thats like spot on....i am always like man ill just ask sam what he would do then i realize he would get really technical with it send me drawing and precise equations and at that point i just feel like my older brother lost and confused....hahaha

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bro seriously thats like spot on....i am always like man ill just ask sam what he would do then i realize he would get really technical with it send me drawing and precise equations and at that point i just feel like my older brother lost and confused....hahaha
I love samland. Also, whenever I go there I spend more time in a dictionary than in the thread. #RippedwhileReefing

I think a jury of my peers would be about a 21 year-old mentality.

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Confused Tonight Show GIF

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Vine Doll GIF

Alfie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I just finished watching Avatar: Way of Water…and….:thinking-face::thinking-face::thinking-face: I can say I really liked it, but I have to compare it as I’m how can I say emotionally invested into the first. I never wanted a sequel, so I had high hopes for this one. It’s honestly really good, but I’ll have to sleep on it and see which is better IMO. I could talk on here for ages about what I liked and think they could have done/done better but that would take forever lol. I can say I loved them both.

I havent seen either of them :/

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Crappie? Holy motha....

We used to keep 10 inches feeling like big boys.... On these inland Ohio lakes lol.

Thats awesome way better then limits in CO most are 6-8 for any kind of fish.

30 is only on Percy Priest lake. That lake is loaded all to heck with crappie. Been fishing it for my entire life, so know where most brush piles are at, most ledges and boulder runs are located.

Yes I have live scope, dual Gramins, side scan, etc. etc, but do not really use it for crappie like all the you tubers do. I find the piles check to see if they have fish on them and then go for it.

Working on a new setup for a new yak at the moment. Will be same as current one, but on a Hobie Outback, as opposed to an Old Town PDL120. This will bring me to 4 total Yaks, with 2 being heavily rigged.

Old setup to show spider rig that sits in rod holders. Didnt take pedal drive that day. Forgot it lol.

img_8108_720.jpg

New setup to show dual garmins
tempImageFCoQ9I.png

2lb'r
IMG_8411.JPG.jpeg

Couple 2lb'rs
IMG_8389.JPG

One trip with no fish under 12"
tempImagep6CyXP.png

Another trip with no fish under 12"
IMG_8390 2.JPG

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
30 is only on Percy Priest lake. That lake is loaded all to heck with crappie. Been fishing it for my entire life, so know where most brush piles are at, most ledges and boulder runs are located.

Yes I have live scope, dual Gramins, side scan, etc. etc, but do not really use it for crappie like all the you tubers do. I find the piles check to see if they have fish on them and then go for it.

Working on a new setup for a new yak at the moment. Will be same as current one, but on a Hobie Outback, as opposed to an Old Town PDL120. This will bring me to 4 total Yaks, with 2 being heavily rigged.

Old setup to show spider rig that sits in rod holders. Didnt take pedal drive that day. Forgot it lol.

img_8108_720.jpg

New setup to show dual garmins
tempImageFCoQ9I.png

2lb'r
IMG_8411.JPG.jpeg

Couple 2lb'rs
IMG_8389.JPG

One trip with no fish under 12"
tempImagep6CyXP.png

Another trip with no fish under 12"
IMG_8390 2.JPG
You and your Fletcher-Class Kayak.

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You and your Fletcher-Class Kayak.
Next time I am in FL and go offshore, will snag a pic of it with the PVC boom that has the Garmin radar pod on it. That is funny stuff lol. But, allows me to safely fish quite a few miles offshore. Dad and I are working to plan a tip to Bimini via Kayak at some point. It is on both of our bucket lists.

Furthest I have been offshore so far. Screenshot from my active captain on phone. Mileage legend is at bottom left of pic lol. I was hauling butt once we got in Bluewater lol. A whopping 7.4 mph lol.

IMG_8218.PNG

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
PSA , Check your chewy autoships,
feels like a Monday... :face-with-rolling-eyes:
got email Front line was going to ship last wed at 70$ , went into account changed to ship today
get email this morn 101$...:flushed-face:
called CS, 1st woman was rude refused to let me speak to supervisor , then hung up on me
called rt back ,got same woman ,when she heard my voice she grumbled and HUNG UP AGAIN...:face-without-mouth:
waited 5 min ,called back , spoke to dif rep, transferred to super, she was able to listen to 2 prior calls...:beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
Somebody's gettin in trouble !!
all fixed now...;)
Wonderful way to start the day...:rolling-on-the-floor-laughing::face-with-rolling-eyes:

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 12.5%
Back