my new baby... AKA The Café

Soren

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
good morning all... :)
a puppy is much like a ,up to 3-4 yr old toddler...:oops:just glad it will only last another month ...:):oops:o_O;)
Hopefully, but my golden retriever is 2+ years old and ready for first breeding any day now and still acts like a puppy. ...and she likes to chew things, in case you were not aware! ;)
I need more toys for her and I plan to keep one of her first puppies so they can be energy-burners together.

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Scopas are gorgeous!
I almost got her sassy blue face.
blue.jpg

scopa.jpg
scop.jpg

DiefsReef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
a puppy is much like a ,up to 3-4 yr old toddler...:oops:just glad it will only last another month ...:):oops:o_O;)
They do have some energy!! Ozzy is so board all day long while I'm working. Think hes gotten used to it though, he sleeps most of the day now but watch out when momma gets home! :D:D That little butt starts to wiggalin and hes psycho for hours :p

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That looks amazing, @Lost in the Sauce !
I would really like to see some pictures under white light/less blue light, but you have some amazing colors under these blues!
Thanks bud. Pictures will be incoming soon over in my thread. A lot of things are still po'd. There was a fresh hundred gallons of SW in there so alk raised quite a bit.

@LRT was kind enough to ship me some help for the bjd. Lost another hammer yesterday.

Full process pics/write up plus settled pics will be coming shortly.

Soren

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Scopas are gorgeous!
blue.jpg

scopa.jpg
scop.jpg
If I did not already have a purple tang (still my preferred species for appearance, though not for cost) for my 125, I'd probably consider a scopas! I think they are plainly beautiful in their own regard, especially your pictures of the "sassy blue face."
...but I also like your one-spot foxface even better than the tang!

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They do have some energy!! Ozzy is so board all day long while I'm working. Think hes gotten used to it though, he sleeps most of the day now but watch out when momma gets home! :D:D That little butt starts to wiggalin and hes psycho for hours :p
We have determined that Lil S**t is part cheetah, part velociraptor, part hyena and part indy car. She is very very smart though. Loves to learn, but when it comes to playing with rewind, move out of the way. CRAZY DOG!!!

SaltyT

Wrasse obsessed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got onboard the puppy crazy train o_O here she is

10122021.jpg

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If I did not already have a purple tang (still my preferred species for appearance, though not for cost) for my 125, I'd probably consider a scopas! I think they are plainly beautiful in their own regard, especially your pictures of the "sassy blue face."
...but I also like your one-spot foxface even better than the tang!
It's nice when you get colors of different fish to bring colors out. The scopas next to the fox really brings out a lot of detail.

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Scopas are gorgeous!
blue.jpg

scopa.jpg
scop.jpg

I need a side pic and size but I'm gonna say get all up in her face if she comes out to see you, always smile, blow slow lip kisses ( anyone with a fox face will understand this, their mouths move like are talking ), slow head movements like you were cooing a baby, did I mention always smile, everyone in my little reef rockpools gets smiles and blow kisses. :)

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I need a side pic and size but I'm gonna say get all up in her face if she comes out to see you, always smile, blow slow lip kisses ( anyone with a fox face will understand this, their mouths move like are talking ), slow head movements like you were cooing a baby, did I mention always smile, everyone in my little reef rockpools gets smiles and blow kisses. :)
Almost 3 inches. from nose to tail tip.
scopa 01.jpg
scopa02.jpg
spoa00.jpg

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
...and another foxface photo-bomb! :p
Wasn't always like that. The fish have helped the fox come out and be less scared. Fox really needs fish with her/him.
When I was down to just the firefish, melanurus wrasse, clownfish. The fox stayed in hiding. Only came out to eat.

The fox and scopas are almost always with each other. Only because the fox is chasing the scopas everywhere.

Soren

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wasn't always like that. The fish have helped the fox come out and be less scared. Fox really needs fish with her/him.
When I was down to just the firefish, melanurus wrasse, clownfish. The fox stayed in hiding. Only came out to eat.

The fox and scopas are almost always with each other. Only because the fox is chasing the scopas everywhere.
This is part of why I want a pair of foxfaces and hope they get along with my purple tang.

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is part of why I want a pair of foxfaces and hope they get along with my purple tang.
Purple tang was on my list. But, one of these guys "probably @najer" giving pics of the scopas and foxface. I was searching for a security blanket for the fox. Scopas was a perfect match.
Sticking with she and all three of my scopas' play up to my fox face. :)
I am sure it was this guy's fault. i'm glad though.

DonTavo27

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got onboard the puppy crazy train o_O here she is

10122021.jpg
Too cute!!! Hope y’all are doing well!

here’s a picture of me and my new pup!;)
@Lost in the Sauce I’m planing on November for another trip down to Jalisco, lmk what your schedule is like, I wanna hunt me some Boar
0B802951-8419-4CE9-A274-4217A1DB5DD5.jpeg

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Too cute!!! Hope y’all are doing well!

here’s a picture of me and my new pup!;)
@Lost in the Sauce I’m planing on November for another trip down to Jalisco, lmk what your schedule is like, I wanna hunt me some Boar
0B802951-8419-4CE9-A274-4217A1DB5DD5.jpeg
Bro is that Smoken Barrels? Is that chambered in 5.56/223?

Let me check with the wife what's up. She's dealing with a Broken back currently so pretty much Everything has been put off.

This 300 blk Loves him some pigs
20130621_163341.jpg

Soren

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back