my new baby... AKA The Café

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Eagle_Steve when I put her back there was stringy stuff coming off her and she seemed to stink a little more than normal :’(
It was more than likely slime. I also agree, if no improvement, I would toss it.

If you have to toss it, that sucks. But sadly, losses happen. At least you tried to save it, even though it looked way bad.

As for the other corals, you should be fine. The hammer did not look like bjd at all. Looked like it may have been slammed in shipping and cut up from its skeleton. That happens a lot with hammers in shipping.

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was more than likely slime. I also agree, if no improvement, I would toss it.

If you have to toss it, that sucks. But sadly, losses happen. At least you tried to save it, even though it looked way bad.

As for the other corals, you should be fine. The hammer did not look like bjd at all. Looked like it may have been slammed in shipping and cut up from its skeleton. That happens a lot with hammers in shipping.
I guess I got lucky with the rainbow wall that I got a few weeks back and the big ghost hammer as well. They arrived in perfect condition. I can see broken skeleton on the orange wall. Grrrrr I’ll find another one, one day. Probably not in the same price range but you never know.

And spam of my other hammers
C60CF4F5-203D-4EFC-A9F1-0E3370F4AD86.jpeg

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
:(mines yellow...;)
WP_20210327_16_41_15_Pro.jpg

but have a lil green one too...:)
help if i put pic... ;Facepalm
V__AAEE.jpg

Last edited:

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 24 15.4%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 75 48.1%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 49 31.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back