My new Carpet Anemone

saintperez

Santiago
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2009
Messages
216
Reaction score
4
Location
Boca Raton, FL.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
picture.php


What do I feed this thing?
 
Mysis or bits of krill are best, give it a week or two to settle and make sure it's healthy before feeding it.
 
Nice saddle back.
What size tank do you have it in? Also do note it can move around and harm/kill you fish. I fed mine silversides, krill and mysis.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new