My new clown tang

Rob's Reef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 27, 2015
Messages
645
Reaction score
381
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just doing some hot laps in his holding tank and eating well. :)

20151010_175359.jpg


https://www.dropbox.com/s/35a1bpqj93yezx6/20151014_185829.mp4?dl=0
 
Nice! Good luck to you both.
I haven't had the best of luck adding fish in with my Sailfin, he's a little jerk!

I'm going to catch him first and swap them tanks so the clown can get used to the display and to maybe calm my sailfin down too.

Fingers crossed
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new