my new clowns

  • Thread starter Thread starter arch85
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

arch85

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2012
Messages
95
Reaction score
32
Location
CO
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,

Second post on reef2reef -- I'm more active on our local reef site (boston reefers).

Anyway, bought these two from a LFS not too long ago ... right now they're in my QT, but I figured what better way to start participation on this forum than by showing off?? ;) just kidding

I'm not sure whether they're from the same parents or not ... but I do hope they'll start laying sometime in the near future because they're soo freakin' gorgeous! (to us anyway ... :) )

Let me know what you guys think! And if you have any tips to make them feel more ... *ehem* "happy" :P

6914260519_3027cd68d5.jpg


6914259525_740fc4cea6.jpg


6914258679_97f79f1c6c.jpg


6914257933_7630afa969.jpg


6914257159_bc749230d5.jpg
 
some more ..

6914256601_8852d52d77.jpg


6914256065_0be5899ec1.jpg


6914255105_f4f93e4b83_z.jpg


6914254259_898fbb9e99_z.jpg


6914253053_23b099f229_z.jpg
 
and then some :-P

6914252415_8b21883d1c_z.jpg


6914251875_d0488283e1_z.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new