My new copperband butterfly fish !

Jason i love my,such a beautiful fish to have. Did yours eat frozen food yet?
 
Jason i love my,such a beautiful fish to have. Did yours eat frozen food yet?
Yes he's been eating frozen mysis , but I also have a good population of copepods in my tank .. the only thing he's nipped at so far is my feather duster , which he went for as soon as I put him in, my clown fish aren't bothered by him either and apart from them I only have a spotted dragonet ,.. so so far so good!!!!! What an absolutely beautiful fish..!!!
 
Don't add any tang to your system and hi be just fine .Less stress on the fish.
 
Don't add any tang to your system and hi be just fine .Less stress on the fish.
No I wasn't planning on any tangs in my tank , I am considering 4-5 green chromis , a goby and shrimp and possibly a blenny of some sort
 
Skip the Chromis. Get couple nice wrasse's reef save.;)
 
I have 6 or 7 wrasses and have been in an open tank for many years, no problem. I did have a copperband jump out twice though.
 
Hi Jason. Nice CBB. I have an open top with a peacock wrasse. Really slow moving and tends to stay near the bottom around the rock. I love that fish. I also have a 6 line pyjama wrasse
 
what kind of wrasses do you have ? Or can recommend

I got blue ones, black ones, yellow ones, Christmas tree looking ones, striped ones, polka dotted ones and 4 or 5 that I have no idea what they are. :D

I recommend all of them. I think the yellow ones are spawning but they are the only paired wrasses I have






 
I got blue ones, black ones, yellow ones, Christmas tree looking ones, striped ones, polka dotted ones and 4 or 5 that I have no idea what they are. :D

I recommend all of them. I think the yellow ones are spawning but they are the only paired wrasses I have






Wow !!! Beautiful fish !!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new