My new encrusting Goniopora

jason.tammy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The goni has awsome color and is bigger than the one you just got.I can try to take a pic with my cell and send to yours.I will ask Tammy to take one and post it when she gets home.I am not working on a hangoveer just getting to a nice sweet spot in my own little world.
Jason

jason.tammy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you to all who have step up in our defense.I am glad people do appriciate the time,work,and money that goes into doing what we do.We love growing corals and being able to help others add nice things to their tanks and not have to spend every penny they have.Tomoko if you will PM your cell# I will try to get you a pic..Agin thanks to all and everyone is welcome to come by if you are in our area.
Thanks,
Jason,Tammy&Willie

Alabama Reefer

corals for sale and trade
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No drama here just warning people to make sure to dip and put any sps frags from Jason and Tammy in a qt to make sure there aren't aefw or other pest on them. It is a good idea to do this to any corals but especially from someone who has a track record of having pest before. To Gcamp13 Hating is me saying that the picture of the frag at the top of the page looks like ****. That's hating so take that **** elsewhere. Jason backed up everything I said. He said that he did have aefw but they are now gone which I hope they are just saying I would be wary of the sps or atleast qt it for a while before adding it in with my favorite corals. Also he said most of his fish are small.

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:squigglemouth: I dip everything no matter where it comes from. I even ditp those from a very trusted local.

anywhoooooo.. I may have to get me one of those goni's. what lights are you running? do they like strong or gentle flow?

OP
OP
Tomoko Schum

Tomoko Schum

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what lights are you running? do they like strong or gentle flow?

They are on the sand bed of my 180. They get good light (three 250W 14K MH bulbs with Lumenbright reflectors) and a pretty good flow considering it's an SPS dominated tank. Their polyps are in constant movement. It looks to me that they like where they are.

I would like to get the blue encrusting goni from Jason to add to my collection. These two brightly colored goni certainly gets other reefers' attention (not their spouses who mainly love my pink pompom xenia and great big Valonias :neutral: .)

Dasani

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been buying corals and fish from Jason and Tammy for over a year now and have received nothing but good prices and healthy fish/corals. I have never dipped anything from them and have never had pests in my tank. Yes, I have had deaths, but it was on my part, not theirs. Everyone experiences deaths. I would recommend them to anybody.

nice goniopora. i need to get one of those next time i go by there.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tomoko Schum

Tomoko Schum

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dip everything no matter where it comes from. I even ditp those from a very trusted local.

That is my policy as well for all SPS's and zoanthids. I am going to do the same for LPS's and softies as well although I have not purchased them for a long time until I got the gonio's. It would give me an extra reassurance if I did it myself and observed them in a QT tank.

Now, look what you got me doing, hijacking my own thread. Good grief. :beat_shot:

Last edited:

jason.tammy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We should be able to get some pics up today.We had a shipment lastnight as well as several customers.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 50 40.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 26.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%

Back