My New Female Percula

  • Thread starter Thread starter Invert
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Invert

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 8, 2009
Messages
521
Reaction score
20
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went over to a friends house to pick up a single Onyx Female.
And after seeing this Perc, I had to bring her home.

She is 3.5 - 4 years old.
ORA

000_0524.jpg


000_0525.jpg


Now I just need to find her a Mate.
It may be harder than it sounds.
I will be looking for a Symmetrical Designer.

Let the Search Begin
 
Nice! She is what I'm wanting to put in my tank when the time comes. Good luck finding a mate for this babe!
So I'm new to all the color forms out there. What is she?
 
She is a Beauty, Love Her Markings.
When I find her a Mate, She better start Laying Eggs.
 
lol,,, that will be awsome.... what kind of mate are you looking for??
Another Lower Grade Picasso with Uniform markings on both sides.

The search has begone,
I have a couple of local breeders on the look out.
 
Lucky you to get this
 
Very nice! Are you looking for a male to get her a companion or to start breeding? Good luck if so!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new