My new frags from battle corals

  • Thread starter Thread starter mic209
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mic209

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2012
Messages
332
Reaction score
96
Location
Arroyo Grande, CA
Signed up on R2R just to share these nice frags I just received. Thanks again adam. This is an iPhone pic, it takes better pictures than my SLR under the LED's.

9ba0a8da.jpg
 
Hey wow. Thanks man. I am flattered.

Welcome to Reef2Reef:clap2:
 
Very, very nice indeed! Welcome to R2R!!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new