My New HOB CPR Aquafuge 2

  • Thread starter Thread starter RMS18
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

RMS18

I keep water chemistry as my hobby
View Badges
Joined
Aug 21, 2015
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
2,156
Location
The Shore
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my CPR Aquafuge 2 today, install was easy and simple. I was surprised how quiet the Rio+ pump is, as I was assuming I'd have to upgrade it. I placed my Tunze 9001 skimmer in there, along with my heater, carbon and GFO. I also gave Marinepure ceramic bio-media a try as I have read many good reviews about them. It's nice not having the skimmer and heater in the tank. I also had a internal canister filter which is now in the trash. Tank looks larger now. The flow is a bit weird with the water dumping in its creating a downward wave, I tired positioning my power heads in all kinds of directions but can't get them to reverse the downward wave 100%. Overall I like it, not having a sump I think this is a huge upgrade to the quality of the aquarium.

uploadfromtaptalk1447197224373.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1447197228874.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1447197232487.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1447197235646.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new