My new LED Biocube 16 Build

ReeferMan420

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 26, 2011
Messages
387
Reaction score
7
Location
South Calii
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi gang! Still dialing with the lighting on this thing. The new LED is a neat touch and I like the improved filtration. I have my rocckwork all set up and have already added some corals and a new Platinum Picasso. Here's to reefing and many more pictures to come!

Nanofts.jpg


Platpicasso2.jpg


Nano2.jpg
 
Nice work
 
Hi gang! Still dialing with the lighting on this thing. The new LED is a neat touch and I like the improved filtration. I have my rocckwork all set up and have already added some corals and a new Platinum Picasso. Here's to reefing and many more pictures to come!

Nanofts.jpg


Platpicasso2.jpg


Nano2.jpg

Hey do you still have the tank/get on r2r??
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new