My new LITTLE buddy!

BlazinNano

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well this past weekend I drove up to North Carolina to go pickup Tank. I did not say a tank I said Tank. Here is my new little buddy. Tank is an English Mastiff. He is about 160 lbs and is still growing. He is a year and eight months old. Will probably gain another 30-40 lbs before he is done.

403259707_photobucket_871_.jpg

403259707_photobucket_872_.jpg

403259707_photobucket_873_.jpg

Jcr's Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
English Mastiffs are great dogs. Big lap dogs lol. Here is my baby next to my 100g tank. He was the runt of the litter
DSC04849.jpg

Jcr's Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah they are extremely clumsy but they do it so gracefully :squigglemouth:. Also extremely loyal and protective over my kids, but thats how I raised him! Once we get settled in our new house I'm buying him a dame (although he's neutered so I can have him around longer). Mine is 3yrs old now and I made him grow slow to avoid all the growth problems. I kept him on the puppy food (less protein) until he was 2 1/2...He's just now starting to fill out...Good choice of breed. You drove a long ways to get him so you must of wanted one pretty bad yourself

OP
OP
BlazinNano

BlazinNano

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I did drive a long way about 600 miles each way. English mastiff are my favorite breed. I have wanted one for a long long time. He is neutered as well. Even though his father and grandmother are champions he was never gonna be shown and was just gonna be a dog and be loved so his previous owner neutered him. Which I am all for. But he does come from a very strong and good bloodline which is a plus. His original owner drove from orlando to arkansas just to get him as a puppy. I drove from orlando to north carolina to get him.

Cleaning the lawn is easy. It is a hose with a nice spray nozzle....lol instant fertilizer

OP
OP
BlazinNano

BlazinNano

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I did drive a long way about 600 miles each way. English mastiff are my favorite breed. I have wanted one for a long long time. He is neutered as well. Even though his father and grandmother are champions he was never gonna be shown and was just gonna be a dog and be loved so his previous owner neutered him. Which I am all for. But he does come from a very strong and good bloodline which is a plus. His original owner drove from orlando to arkansas just to get him as a puppy. I drove from orlando to north carolina to get him.

Cleaning the lawn is easy. It is a hose with a nice spray nozzle....lol instant fertilizer

RogerWilco357

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
beautiful dog love the size ..how big will that dog get? and what do you feed them humans lol?

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 70 40.2%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 88 50.6%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 7 4.0%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 6 3.4%
Back