My new LTA

  • Thread starter Thread starter outerbank
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

outerbank

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2018
Messages
275
Reaction score
463
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven’t bought an anemone in over 13 years when I bought the H. Magnifica I still have today. Bought this Friday and placed in my Q tank. It’s beautiful. Bought from Petco of all places.
5020C58C-A1A9-4870-B17D-4A76B2F6C97B.jpeg
06B47671-0708-4612-9D7A-EC7740B3A4B9.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new