My new Magnificent Foxface!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gil03
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Gil03

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 13, 2016
Messages
211
Reaction score
202
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
fb3eb8192377e6317c8cf1d7d3fa9ae1.jpg


Just thought I’d share the new addition to my 525xl.
 
Nice... very beautiful fish!
 
Very nice. I have one as well. I love it. Very peaceful and they eat lots of algae. Wish I had a bigger tank for it though.
He started eating day 1 and swims freely throughout the tank with no bothers, IME the more expensive fish have tended to worry me in regards to eating and being skittish but this guy has been by far the easiest.
 
He started eating day 1 and swims freely throughout the tank with no bothers, IME the more expensive fish have tended to worry me in regards to eating and being skittish but this guy has been by far the easiest.
They are very hardy and will eat seaweed from your hand.
 
Love this fish, I got one as well. The foxface is an algae destroyer and is not shy to swim around the tank find it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new