My New Mandarin Goby!

  • Thread starter Thread starter huckjai
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
My Goby, General Iro (he's my avatar pic!!) is doing geat in my E-260. My LFS trains them to eat frozen and I have had him for 2 years now. I only occasionally add pods, but he's very healthy and a joy to watch puttering around the tank.
 
the fish would be fighting over food resources, do you have 1 mandarin yet? how long have you had it? how big is tank? one healthy fat mandarin in your tank for 3+ months is a sign the tank could support another
I posted a pic of it on here already lol I’ve had it since September
 
When he gets a little I just throw a bunch of pods in from my refugium and then reseed the fuge and DT. Ain’t nothin to it but to do it
 
They are beautiful fish for sure. Males are much more likely strutting around and display, all day long. Mine display right at the front of my tank.
My male pictured below is a bout 2 years in my tank. He was tiny and thin, only about 1.5 inches 2 years ago. Now he is about 2.5 inches and really fat.
Mandarin2019101402WaterMarked.jpg

Mandarin2019010607.jpg
 
They are beautiful fish for sure. Males are much more likely strutting around and display, all day long. Mine display right at the front of my tank.
My male pictured below is a bout 2 years in my tank. He was tiny and thin, only about 1.5 inches 2 years ago. Now he is about 2.5 inches and really fat.
Mandarin2019101402WaterMarked.jpg

Mandarin2019010607.jpg
LOL now that’s a male model. Mine only sticks it’s fin up every now and then
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new