My New Mixed reef

Emr.reefs_

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 31, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
45
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello every reefer out there! My name is Chris introducing myself to the vast community of reefing. My love for the hobby starts at a young age as my family taught me and brought me closer everyday to the amazing corals we see today all over.Barely getting the hang of this reef2reef page. I plan on sharing all the live corals I have as soon I do plan to be on the market place hope to hear from all the fellow reef keeping hobbyists out there. I’m located out of the Los Angeles area feel free to contact me as I would. Looking forward to seeing everyone through the market place here ! It would a lot of you follow my TikTok account I’m barely starting! Message me if you’d like to buy corals as I do have a decent amount at great prices ! Email at [email protected] or feel free to text me directly here , my number is also available
 
Last edited:
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new