Charlie’s Frags

Charlie’s Frags

Follow me on Instagram @Charlies Frags
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks good!! Please keep them alive and growing
Thank you sir…..I’m trying. So far the only loss was the original Moscow nights but luckily I had that accidental frag that is growing well for a booger. Stay tuned. Shouldn’t take longer than 4 or 5 years before they’re big enough to frag

OP
OP
Charlie’s Frags

Charlie’s Frags

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Todays numbers
A0F62A2D-FEE9-4A86-A560-017A3286D34F.jpeg

RussiReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you sir…..I’m trying. So far the only loss was the original Moscow nights but luckily I had that accidental frag that is growing well for a booger. Stay tuned. Shouldn’t take longer than 4 or 5 years before they’re big enough to frag
Lol Hopefully I will be around by than

Perry

Follow me on IG- perrys_reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great stuff Charlie!
Your tank is probably getting tight. Any plans on expansion? Look forward to seeing your collection grow, outstanding job keeping all those facy beauties!

OP
OP
Charlie’s Frags

Charlie’s Frags

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great stuff Charlie!
Your tank is probably getting tight. Any plans on expansion? Look forward to seeing your collection grow, outstanding job keeping all those facy beauties!
Thanks @Perry
The tank is jammed pack.
No plans to upgrade bc I’ve seen too ppl/“pros” lose a bunch of high end acros in the aftermath. Not worth the risk to me….buuuuut, I have had this new 30g Fiji cube rimless tank that I found a matching sca stand (matches my main stand) and all the equipment for it to be added on since May. I just haven’t had the courage to sit on my knees for 5 hours to replumb everything.
image.jpg

Perry

Follow me on IG- perrys_reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks @Perry
The tank is jammed pack.
No plans to upgrade bc I’ve seen too ppl/“pros” lose a bunch of high end acros in the aftermath. Not worth the risk to me….buuuuut, I have had this new 30g Fiji cube rimless tank that I found a matching sca stand (matches my main stand) and all the equipment for it to be added on since May. I just haven’t had the courage to sit on my knees for 5 hours to replumb everything.
image.jpg

Nice!
You seeding some rock yet? Not sure how you can resist the urge, plumbing or not, get er done, lol :) I will be plumbing a frag/collector tank before this year ends, my hopes are to begin a milli stash ;)
That will be a fun project!
Start a journal my friend...

OP
OP
Charlie’s Frags

Charlie’s Frags

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not much to teach.
Skimmer and chaeto
300-500 par
Alk 7-9
Moderate flow
I feed frozen mysis and cyclops once a day
Dose kz flatworm stop
No3/Po4 5-35/0.10-0.35
Test nutrients once a week. Feed less if they’re getting too high….feed more if they’re getting too low

biecacka

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not much to teach.
Skimmer and chaeto. DONE
300-500 par. NEED TO CHECK THIS REALLY
Alk 7-9. 8.6 YESTERDAY
Moderate flow. DONE
I feed frozen mysis and cyclops once a day. SPECTRUM PELLETS AND RODS ORIGINAL BLEND
Dose kz flatworm stop. DON'T DO THIS. CAN I ASK WHY?
No3/Po4 5-35/0.10-0.35. YOU USE HANNA, CORRECT? MY SAILFERT NITRATE READS 0 EVERY WEEK NO MATTER HOW MUCH I FEED. P04 AVERAGES .083 WEEKLY VIA HANNA
Test nutrients once a week. Feed less if they’re getting too high….feed more if they’re getting too low. DONE
Sorry for the caps, mostly so I could see where I responded already. Either way, next time I am down, we should play golf! I usually get into San Antonio but can make the drive over for sure.

corey

OP
OP
Charlie’s Frags

Charlie’s Frags

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Didn’t you go skimmer less awhile back? Thinking about taking mine offline for awhile, which is why I ask.
That was a longtime ago bc my po4 was 0
I also only ran my skimmer at night for a while too but now that I use a co2 scrubber to boost ph I run it 24/7 but it runs really dry. I only have to clean the cup every couple of months

OP
OP
Charlie’s Frags

Charlie’s Frags

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for the caps, mostly so I could see where I responded already. Either way, next time I am down, we should play golf! I usually get into San Antonio but can make the drive over for sure.

corey
That would be great. San Antonio is only a 3 hour drive to Houston. I haven’t swung a club since October….so I’ll need a heads up so I can get some practice in.

biecacka

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why not?? You have year round golf! lol
Reefing and golf. Be a great conversation in the sunshine!

Corey

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 37 58.7%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 16 25.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.2%
Back