My new(old) Percs!

  • Thread starter Thread starter fishes2889
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

fishes2889

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Joined
Jul 6, 2006
Messages
3,431
Reaction score
14
Location
Emmaus, Pa (18049)
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow what a Sunday it was. Just working as usual, bagging up fish and people picking your brain. lol. AND this man walks in the door with a male and female pair of clowns. The female is huge.

I took these guys home for free just cause the guy didnt want any credit, just to give to a nice home. :D

They have to be a couple years old at least. Whatcha think?

Heres a vid:
 
They look beautiful. Do you plan to put in an anemone?
 
I cant with the restrictions of the 33g. I have way too many corals. :)

Plus i'm moving in 6 weeks, dont want to bring an anenome on a 22 hour stress ride. :lol:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new