My new pair of "Black Ocelliars Clowns"

dwebb1031

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
God I love lps so much more than lfs. I was at X pet store earlier killing time and saw a tank with black ocelliars 43.99. I look and see what is definitely not black Ocelliars. So I ask the clerk hey are these the black clowns? Yep they sure are he replied. I ask what he'll give me for trade on a pair of standard clowns. He says we don't really need those right now but I can mark these down a bit. How much I inquire. 38$, he says. I told him 35$ and I'd buy both now. He agreed. During check out I heard him make a comments almost seeming as if he though he got one over on me. Now I'm just splitting at home enjoying my be "Black Ocelliars" pair.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1444522486.177511.jpg

OP
OP
dwebb1031

dwebb1031

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Troll the pet stores, I found a highlighter bta at a different branch of the same store marked as a green bta 40$ for 110$ anemone.
The
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1444524767.745559.jpg

Cameron

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's what my BTA looks like! The LFS called him a neon BTA, but I haven't found anything about them, and nobody I know has one
image.jpeg

Back on topic, I'd love to be able to do that, but both of my LFS are tiny and run by the owners. Nothing is labeled at either one of them and to get a name or a price, you have to ask specifically for each item. One of them is terrible, I'd love to see what they have, but the owner is so careless and money hungry that I refuse to even step through the door.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 28 40.6%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 35 50.7%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 6 8.7%
Back