My new Pet!

  • Thread starter Thread starter TyreeUM
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
What does 'Ferrel' mean?

Those things are cool looking, though I don't like cats. Whats the going rate?
 
Dont forget to feed him, he looks like he could have a bad attitude about it...lol Johnnie
 
a show bengal goes for around 2,500.00 but you can get pet quality bengals (not as nicely marked but still having that "dog" like personality) for around 500-800. I can't tell people enough how I was always and still am a dog person-they just don't act like the house cat everyone is used to. Ours marks in houses that have other cats (he came from a house that had several other cats) but he was established before the other cats were introduced. I would suggest getting an F4 to go with your dogs and other cat-he should get along great, especially with the dogs.
 
Here is another pic of my big guy.

102_1006.jpg
 
And last but not least our new baby bird. Her name is Coral. Go figure.lol

100_3593.jpg
 
Nice looking Cat's and Dogs! I love the Dobbie Matt! I use to have a KIng Dobie years ago, and as far as cats go, I love em have 10 myself
 
She is a Eclectus parrot. It is the only parrot in the world that you can tell the sex just by looking at them. The males are bright green. They are the third best talking bird also. She will be coming to my new store with me everyday to play with the kids.
 
yeah i think its a solomon island eclectus, we had one as a store pet in a pet store I worked at when I was living in boston-such a smart bird...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new