My new tank Reef_do_piza

Reef_do_piza

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 2, 2023
Messages
42
Reaction score
44
Location
Brazil
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Olá a todos, tudo bem? Resolvi desmontar meu cubo recifal e agora estou trabalhando em um novo projeto, bem maior, em torno de 600l. Estou muito animado por ter um tanque grande novamente depois de 11 anos.
Vou postar tudo o que acontece aqui para vocês acompanharem.
Esse tanque vai ser embutido na parede, tipo um quadro, tenho um espaço grande para casa de máquinas, quero aproveitar e colocar tudo lá, inclusive os filtros RO/DI.
Para que eu possa acessar essa área, vou abrir uma porta na parede que dá acesso ao corredor que dá acesso aos cômodos aqui da minha casa.
Vou retirar essa porta de vidro e o tanque vai ficar lá.
Eu fiz esse desenho sozinho, espero que gostem.
Estou aberto a críticas, elogios e sugestões.
Obrigado.

WhatsApp Image 2024-03-20 at 00.57.11.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2024-03-20 at 00.15.19 (3).jpeg WhatsApp Image 2024-03-20 at 00.15.19 (2).jpeg WhatsApp Image 2024-03-20 at 00.15.19 (1).jpeg WhatsApp Image 2024-03-20 at 00.15.19.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2024-03-20 at 00.14.58 (3).jpeg WhatsApp Image 2024-03-20 at 00.14.58 (2).jpeg WhatsApp Image 2024-03-20 at 00.14.58 (1).jpeg WhatsApp Image 2024-03-20 at 00.14.58.jpeg
 
Following along!
 
updating
 

Attachments

  • WhatsApp Image 2024-03-22 at 10.32.53.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-03-22 at 10.32.53.jpeg
    242.4 KB · Views: 74
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-03-22 at 10.32.55 (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-03-22 at 10.32.55 (1).jpeg
    220.7 KB · Views: 62
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-03-22 at 10.32.56 (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-03-22 at 10.32.56 (1).jpeg
    161.4 KB · Views: 80
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-03-23 at 18.26.56.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-03-23 at 18.26.56.jpeg
    235.8 KB · Views: 75
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-03-23 at 18.26.57.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-03-23 at 18.26.57.jpeg
    201.1 KB · Views: 80
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-03-23 at 18.29.19.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-03-23 at 18.29.19.jpeg
    185.4 KB · Views: 69
updating
 

Attachments

  • WhatsApp Image 2024-05-12 at 16.57.34.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-05-12 at 16.57.34.jpeg
    128.6 KB · Views: 68
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-05-12 at 16.57.58 (2).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-05-12 at 16.57.58 (2).jpeg
    198.2 KB · Views: 62
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-05-12 at 16.57.58.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-05-12 at 16.57.58.jpeg
    229.5 KB · Views: 57
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-04-01 at 06.01.37.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-04-01 at 06.01.37.jpeg
    236.5 KB · Views: 78
Hi everyone, everything fine? I decided to dismantle my reef cube and now I'm working on a new project, much larger, around 600l. I'm so excited to have a big tank again after 11 years.
I'll post everything that happens here for you to follow.
This tank will be built into the wall, like a painting, I have a large space for the engine room, I want to take advantage of it and put everything there, including the RO/DI filters.
So that I can access this area, I will open a door in the wall that leads to the hallway that leads to the rooms here in my house.
I'm going to remove this glass door and the tank will stay there.
I made this drawing alone, I hope you like it.
I am open to criticism, praise and suggestions.
Thanks.
 
Hello everyone, how are you? I decided to dismantle my reef cube and now I'm working on a new project, much larger, around 600l. I'm so excited to have a big tank again after 11 years.
I'll post everything that happens here for you to follow.
This tank will be built into the wall, like a painting, I have a large space for the engine room, I want to take advantage of it and put everything there, including the RO/DI filters.
So that I can access this area, I will open a door in the wall that leads to the hallway that leads to the rooms here in my house.
I'm going to remove this glass door and the tank will stay there.
I made this drawing alone, I hope you like it.
I am open to criticism, praise and suggestions.
Thanks.
 
Finally, I see some evolution in my corals
 

Attachments

  • bc025f00-f4bc-4352-923b-c6f0d24953d6.jpg
    bc025f00-f4bc-4352-923b-c6f0d24953d6.jpg
    217 KB · Views: 36
  • b934a690-abf5-48cf-9ce1-89af0e6b4586.jpg
    b934a690-abf5-48cf-9ce1-89af0e6b4586.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 25
  • 33575104-3ab7-4bfc-8d0f-6a0591c0a491.jpg
    33575104-3ab7-4bfc-8d0f-6a0591c0a491.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 35
  • 02553c33-f26f-45ed-8a1f-60cbe37401cb.jpg
    02553c33-f26f-45ed-8a1f-60cbe37401cb.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 17
  • 949bfe31-ad8f-4864-9180-1f35b3aa345e.jpg
    949bfe31-ad8f-4864-9180-1f35b3aa345e.jpg
    301.9 KB · Views: 42
  • 0879dda8-1369-4506-b4cb-58fc3f81590e.jpg
    0879dda8-1369-4506-b4cb-58fc3f81590e.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 76cba15f-9d81-47ee-965a-24ed180fc48d.jpg
    76cba15f-9d81-47ee-965a-24ed180fc48d.jpg
    198 KB · Views: 17
  • 70cacbdd-1115-42aa-a238-d1110c80ccb6.jpg
    70cacbdd-1115-42aa-a238-d1110c80ccb6.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 0d5d0863-bd75-4074-bc1c-a4544e2b2154.jpg
    0d5d0863-bd75-4074-bc1c-a4544e2b2154.jpg
    246.2 KB · Views: 17
  • 0fe6f514-3931-4675-abb7-42c03255c1f5.jpg
    0fe6f514-3931-4675-abb7-42c03255c1f5.jpg
    204.1 KB · Views: 38
  • 5a5e9503-195d-48b9-974e-4ea791c99eff.jpg
    5a5e9503-195d-48b9-974e-4ea791c99eff.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 42
  • 8a824d19-45b1-41e3-a59b-45c576d6615f.jpg
    8a824d19-45b1-41e3-a59b-45c576d6615f.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 35
  • 19d5cec7-e417-45d9-be23-f74ea9e4a3a6.jpg
    19d5cec7-e417-45d9-be23-f74ea9e4a3a6.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 13
  • 53de0f55-f655-49c3-9e81-b6dd9091af00.jpg
    53de0f55-f655-49c3-9e81-b6dd9091af00.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 32
More...
 

Attachments

  • WhatsApp Image 2025-05-17 at 07.58.58 (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2025-05-17 at 07.58.58 (1).jpeg
    207.4 KB · Views: 39
  • WhatsApp Image 2025-05-17 at 07.58.58 (2).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2025-05-17 at 07.58.58 (2).jpeg
    241.5 KB · Views: 47
  • WhatsApp Image 2025-05-17 at 07.58.58 (3).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2025-05-17 at 07.58.58 (3).jpeg
    122.8 KB · Views: 49
  • WhatsApp Image 2025-05-17 at 07.58.58.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2025-05-17 at 07.58.58.jpeg
    276.9 KB · Views: 31

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new