OP
Júlio Vanini Neto

Júlio Vanini Neto

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! Sounds like you are off to a great start with an 80g aquarium. My first reef was a 75g tank.
membro R2R a 10 anos, tenho muito a apreender com todos vocês

Translation By The Moderation Team:
R2R member for 10 years, I have a lot to learn from all of you

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Bem Vindo !!!!!

1589984983991.png

Jimbhoy13

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ei todo mundo!

Estou entrando no fórum e na região Sul do Brasil. Estou no hobby de aquários há 8 meses, mas a paixão vem de muitos anos, devido a dificuldades financeiras e outras adversidades hoje finalmente tenho o meu sonho realizado. Compre um aquário usado e remonte em minha casa com dimensões de 100cm x 50cm x 50cm, totalizando aproximadamente 80 galões com cartão, estou aberto para trocar experiências e obter conhecimento, procuro estudar e me testar meus estudos com artigos científicos e conscientização para quem hobby pode ser uma forma de preservar os animais que estão na natureza, reproduzir maus tratos e cabe-nos ou cuidar ou cuidar de seres que habitam nossos aquários, dando-lhes ou o mínimo de condições para peixes, corais e outros , somos aquaristas e devemos fazer com que o hobby seja exemplo de respeito à natureza, certamente será um prazer fazer parte do R2R. Vou deixar uma frase de irreflexão: "Menos tecnologia, mais Biologia!"

Moderation Translation:

I'm entering the forum and in the southern region of Brazil. I have been in the hobby of aquariums for 8 months, but the passion comes from many years, due to financial difficulties and other adversities today I finally have my dream come true. Buy a used aquarium and reassemble it at my house with dimensions of 100cm x 50cm x 50cm, totaling approximately 80 gallons with card, I am open to exchange experiences and gain knowledge, I try to study and test my studies with scientific articles and awareness for those who can hobby be a way to preserve animals that are in nature, reproduce mistreatment and it is up to us or care for or care for beings that inhabit our aquariums, giving them or the minimum conditions for fish, corals and others, we are aquarists and we must do with the hobby as an example of respect for nature, it will certainly be a pleasure to be part of R2R. I will leave you with a thoughtless phrase: "Less technology, more biology!"
Bienvenido a R2R. Grandes razones para mantener un acuario de arrecife.
Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.

BighohoReef

A reefer in need is a friend indeed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bem-vindo, R2R! Estamos ansiosos para ler e ver mais do seu tanque! Se você tiver alguma dúvida, pergunte, temos uma grande comunidade de recifes aqui!

Translation
Welcome yo R2R! We're looking forward to reading and seeing more of your tank! If you have any questions please ask away we have a great community of reefers here
1589989253987.jpeg

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 101 80.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.8%
Back