Hello, new member!

Júlio Vanini Neto

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ei todo mundo!

Estou entrando no fórum e na região Sul do Brasil. Estou no hobby de aquários há 8 meses, mas a paixão vem de muitos anos, devido a dificuldades financeiras e outras adversidades hoje finalmente tenho o meu sonho realizado. Compre um aquário usado e remonte em minha casa com dimensões de 100cm x 50cm x 50cm, totalizando aproximadamente 80 galões com cartão, estou aberto para trocar experiências e obter conhecimento, procuro estudar e me testar meus estudos com artigos científicos e conscientização para quem hobby pode ser uma forma de preservar os animais que estão na natureza, reproduzir maus tratos e cabe-nos ou cuidar ou cuidar de seres que habitam nossos aquários, dando-lhes ou o mínimo de condições para peixes, corais e outros , somos aquaristas e devemos fazer com que o hobby seja exemplo de respeito à natureza, certamente será um prazer fazer parte do R2R. Vou deixar uma frase de irreflexão: "Menos tecnologia, mais Biologia!"

Moderation Translation:

I'm entering the forum and in the southern region of Brazil. I have been in the hobby of aquariums for 8 months, but the passion comes from many years, due to financial difficulties and other adversities today I finally have my dream come true. Buy a used aquarium and reassemble it at my house with dimensions of 100cm x 50cm x 50cm, totaling approximately 80 gallons with card, I am open to exchange experiences and gain knowledge, I try to study and test my studies with scientific articles and awareness for those who can hobby be a way to preserve animals that are in nature, reproduce mistreatment and it is up to us or care for or care for beings that inhabit our aquariums, giving them or the minimum conditions for fish, corals and others, we are aquarists and we must do with the hobby as an example of respect for nature, it will certainly be a pleasure to be part of R2R. I will leave you with a thoughtless phrase: "Less technology, more biology!"

Last edited by a moderator:

Gernader

Reefing is a never-ending addiction...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!

E8F09DE8-B5BE-4D0C-837C-20B655385796.gif

dwair

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ei todo mundo!

Estou entrando no fórum e na região Sul do Brasil. Estou no hobby de aquários há 8 meses, mas a paixão vem de muitos anos, devido a dificuldades financeiras e outras adversidades hoje finalmente tenho o meu sonho realizado. Compre um aquário usado e remonte em minha casa com dimensões de 100cm x 50cm x 50cm, totalizando aproximadamente 80 galões com cartão, estou aberto para trocar experiências e obter conhecimento, procuro estudar e me testar meus estudos com artigos científicos e conscientização para quem hobby pode ser uma forma de preservar os animais que estão na natureza, reproduzir maus tratos e cabe-nos ou cuidar ou cuidar de seres que habitam nossos aquários, dando-lhes ou o mínimo de condições para peixes, corais e outros , somos aquaristas e devemos fazer com que o hobby seja exemplo de respeito à natureza, certamente será um prazer fazer parte do R2R. Vou deixar uma frase de irreflexão: "Menos tecnologia, mais Biologia!"

Moderation Translation:

I'm entering the forum and in the southern region of Brazil. I have been in the hobby of aquariums for 8 months, but the passion comes from many years, due to financial difficulties and other adversities today I finally have my dream come true. Buy a used aquarium and reassemble it at my house with dimensions of 100cm x 50cm x 50cm, totaling approximately 80 gallons with card, I am open to exchange experiences and gain knowledge, I try to study and test my studies with scientific articles and awareness for those who can hobby be a way to preserve animals that are in nature, reproduce mistreatment and it is up to us or care for or care for beings that inhabit our aquariums, giving them or the minimum conditions for fish, corals and others, we are aquarists and we must do with the hobby as an example of respect for nature, it will certainly be a pleasure to be part of R2R. I will leave you with a thoughtless phrase: "Less technology, more biology!"
Welcome to R2R from the USA. Very nice to see international members! Brazil is lovely. Would love to visit that country.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back