My New Waterbox Platinum Pro170.4/5

Mester320

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a long time follower here but seem to never post my tank builds and I feel this one is well deserved. I ordered the new Waterbox Platinum Pro 170.4/5 and the tank arrived today. Many pictures and updates to come.

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking forward to watching this one come together.

Chrisfish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a long time follower here but seem to never post my tank builds and I feel this one is well deserved. I ordered the new Waterbox Platinum Pro 170.4/5 and the tank arrived today. Many pictures and updates to come.
Congratulations on your new tank, looking forward to seeing those pictures.:)

OP
OP
Mester320

Mester320

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found damage on tank and sump while still on the skid. Sent email to bulkreefsupply where I bought it and to Waterbox. Waiting to see what they will do... I am like a kid on Christmas morning that just found out his new favorite toy is broken [emoji26]

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found damage on tank and sump while still on the skid. Sent email to bulkreefsupply where I bought it and to Waterbox. Waiting to see what they will do... I am like a kid on Christmas morning that just found out his new favorite toy is broken [emoji26]

That stinks. Hopefully you'll get a quick resolution.

OP
OP
Mester320

Mester320

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for the delay. I have been so busy lately but I do have an update and will have pictures tomorrow!

So I have to give a big shout out to Jess and the rest of the team at Waterbox! After reaching Jess the next day on the phone (yes they actually answer the phone and resolve your issue) she was very apologetic for my situation. She told me to not worry and to just send a few pictures over for the shipping claim. She stated that they were going to get a new tank and sump out to me the same day unlike most companies making you wait for the shipping claim to be resolved. So within 24 hours of the damaged tank arriving they had a new one on its way. This has to be some of the best customer service I have received from any company in my experience! Jess checked in regularly and by the end we had laughs over the phone about what a joke some of these freight companies are... the problem the fist time around was that the shipping company took the tank box off the pallet. So in the end all is well and my new tank is here on the stand and I am very happy with my purchase. Please any one on the fence BUY WITH CONFIDENCE!!!

Thank you again Jess!

OP
OP
Mester320

Mester320

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a teaser. More to come tomorrow!
20180824_082544.jpeg

LBReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for the delay. I have been so busy lately but I do have an update and will have pictures tomorrow!

So I have to give a big shout out to Jess and the rest of the team at Waterbox! After reaching Jess the next day on the phone (yes they actually answer the phone and resolve your issue) she was very apologetic for my situation. She told me to not worry and to just send a few pictures over for the shipping claim. She stated that they were going to get a new tank and sump out to me the same day unlike most companies making you wait for the shipping claim to be resolved. So within 24 hours of the damaged tank arriving they had a new one on its way. This has to be some of the best customer service I have received from any company in my experience! Jess checked in regularly and by the end we had laughs over the phone about what a joke some of these freight companies are... the problem the fist time around was that the shipping company took the tank box off the pallet. So in the end all is well and my new tank is here on the stand and I am very happy with my purchase. Please any one on the fence BUY WITH CONFIDENCE!!!

Thank you again Jess!

This is very reassuring. Thank you for spreading the good info and good cheer. Sometimes I feel like it’s only the negative stuff that sees the light of day.

Fudsey

Jack of all trades, Master of none ;-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had the same experience with Jess, she is good people ! ! ! My 1st Waterbox came in completely missing, only thing that came in was the stand and no tank. Was on the phone with her right then and there and she said to refuse the delivery and they would have another on the way immediately, which she did with a different freight hauler. @Waterbox Aquariums has the BEST customer service bar none ! ! !

Congrats on new tank ! !

Cjp63

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. Beatiful aquarium. Where did you get the filter sox replacement cups.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 60 38.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 22.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.8%
Back