My newest addition

guy fawkes

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 9, 2015
Messages
112
Reaction score
38
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cf25383ec91cf49a59ff526844d5a769.jpg


96b433abc004b150ebb8e266245186fa.jpg


It's a big big lad! Lol

Just had a buddy drop this off.
 
Wow! That is big! Looks real nice, beautiful tank!
 
Thx. Can't wait for the polyps to come out. The little ones that are out are bright green
 
Post another pic when they are all out, I'd love to see it.:)
 
Wow!
 
I've been in the market for one of these, everyone sells the brown but not the green and that's what I want.
 
Ya the LFS around my area don't sell much stuff like this. Found a guy who had it for over 10 years and wanted a new look
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new