My Newest Money Pit - 29g

slipondajimmy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
294
Reaction score
2
Location
Orlando Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everyone,

I guess what my parents told me years ago was right . "I will never learn" After a several year break I present me newest tank. Obviously it will forever be in progress but I think its a good start.

Just your run of the mill 29g with a Reef Radiance DM-44e light. I will be running the Lumentek 180 as soon as I get it. I will take some photos tonight of it under more blue.

Any thoughts?



 
No fish is correct. I have been going back and forth on fish. In the past I have had bad luck with fish. I thought about seahorses but I know I just do not have the time or knowledge to keep them.

Im going to talk to my LFS and see what they recommend, but have no immediate plans
 
Nice!
 
Looking good keep it up.
 
The light was a Reef Radiance DM-44e. It was on loan to me until my mack daddy Lumentek 180 arrived. Well it arrived and is even more amazing then the loaner.

Here is the tank today after a quick water change. I will try to get some better pics of some of the stuff in the tank in a bit.

 
For anyone interested here is a shot a month later. Everthing seems to be growing out under the reef radiance light. Pretty excited

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new