My nightmare experience with AquaSD.

  • Thread starter Thread starter jinx_xgx
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jinx_xgx

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 31, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
3
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
so i’ve placed a couple orders from AquaSD and i’ve never had an issue with them UNTIL RECENTLY. I recently placed a $400 order and everything arrived healthy except 2 items which i messaged them about and was hit with the response “our customer care team will contact you later”. It hasn’t even been 8 hours later and everything from that order has melted besides the freebie and one hammer… a $26 hammer at that. i did also order a clam but it’s yet to open in a tank full of happy clams AFTER HOURS. I know this isn’t an issue with my tank as i have many other torches, hammers, and anenomes in this tank. and when i say they melted THEY MELTED.
 
so i’ve placed a couple orders from AquaSD and i’ve never had an issue with them UNTIL RECENTLY. I recently placed a $400 order and everything arrived healthy except 2 items which i messaged them about and was hit with the response “our customer care team will contact you later”. It hasn’t even been 8 hours later and everything from that order has melted besides the freebie and one hammer… a $26 hammer at that. i did also order a clam but it’s yet to open in a tank full of happy clams AFTER HOURS. I know this isn’t an issue with my tank as i have many other torches, hammers, and anenomes in this tank. and when i say they melted THEY MELTED.
Very sorry you had that experience with us. Was this issue ever resolved for you? If not, please email us to see what we can help you with. I realize the issue is a little dated, but we just want to make sure you have been taken care of.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new