My Nikon D90 Will be here today

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dace
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dace

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 3, 2007
Messages
701
Reaction score
10
Location
New York, N.Y.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm Looking Foward to get my new camera today. I'm still going to need to buy my NiKon 105mm Micro lens. I wish they would come out with a 150mm like the sigma. My best buddy Dl919 was looking into nikon to see if there releasing a 150mm micro, but no info on it as of now. I'm looking foward to ready as much as i can and reaching out to the pros (jhale) to name one of them.
I will posting my first pics with the camera on this thread.
 
Congratulations! Not to jinx it or anything but I hope your package arrives with everything safely tucked away (lot of posts lately on crappy shipping!)
 
Congratulations! Not to jinx it or anything but I hope your package arrives with everything safely tucked away (lot of posts lately on crappy shipping!)
Me too.. Yes there will be some video's aswell
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new